The life of a soon to be vegetarian has its days but you know you’re getting close to vegetarian when your palette no longer likes the taste of turkey.
Finding and creating different meals has always been pretty easy for me but researching the simple things to substitute was a challenge. Playing around with food is all science and measurements. So I kept playing around with the pursuit pancakism.
My recipe consists of easy ingredients you should already have stored in your pantry.
1 ripe Banana
1 cup almond milk or light coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour (1/2 c all purpose & 1/2 c rice flour)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbls Organic Sugar
2 tbls baking powder
1 tsp salt
Cooking spray to coat skillet
- Mash ripe banana
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Stir
- Sift dry ingredients into liquids
- Stir all ingredients until batter is smooth. (Batter will be thick)
- Heat skillet to Med/High
- Spray cooking oil. Pref. coconut oil
- Pour batter in skillet. Cook until bubbles form then turn.