Life is Simple and so are our bodies. The snacks, fruits and vegetables do not need to be difficult to digest and stored or expelled. So my goal is to make life a little simpler by sharing some of my easy breezy meals, smoothies, snacks to your kitchen table.
Here’s a simple Finger snack to munch on for the kids after school.
- 1 cup dry oats
- 5 medjool Dates sliced
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 Tbls Sunflower Seed butter (any seed/nut butter)
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts (roasted-option)
- 3 Tbls Agave
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Slice Medjool Dates and remove seeds
- Whisk Banana until smooth
- Add seed/nut butter of choice
- Add dates
- Add nuts, Agave, sea salt
- or create round balls and place on cookie sheet
- Preheat oven on 250 degrees F
- Mix makes 16 rounds
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes
- Let cool and Enjoy!